Happy Spring! As usual, it has been a long time since I have updated our blog. So here we go...
Andy is loving his new job and we are so thankful that he is employed full time once again! The company he works for creates super high power flashlights and night-vision systems for law enforcement and the military. This is right up his alley and a true answer to prayer.
In addition to the new job, Andy has lost about 30 pounds in his "Biggest Loser" competition with a few of the guys. He looks great, but his clothes are all too big! I am so proud of him. When this guy puts his mind to something, there is no stopping him. The local "-bertos" Mexican restaraunts are suffering badly. Their most loyal customers have sworn off the bad stuff. We find out on April 5 who the real "Biggest Loser" is... we'll see what happens!
Little Ava is getting to be such a big girl – enjoying Barbies, Tea Parties, Pay-Doh & crafts, My Little Pony, playing Dress Up and anything Princess related! And this girl loves to sing…she knows every word of “A Whole New World” from Aladdin! We sing it in the car about 5 times a day! She loves Princess Jasmine! Ava is a very good big sister - she is helpful and adores her little brother. She is my little buddy. We have so much fun painting nails, braiding her Barbies hair and remembering all the names to her ponies. Good stuff!
Andrew is getting bigger everyday too, and is showing us what boys are all about. He can crawl at lightening speed and usually heads straight for anything even slightly dangerous. He is pulling up on whatever he can to try & stand. He is still crashing & falling much of the time, but I am sure he will be walking in the next few months. But no teeth yet, he has been teething for five months! The three of us just love this little baby to pieces.
Oh, and me -- I am doing my best juggling being the best mommy, wife, employee, daughter and friend that I can be. I am so blessed.
The Cutest Face...still toothless!
Trying to be a big boy!...I wish I could freeze him.
I found my daughter sleeping like this!...she knows nothing about yoga but...?
Daddy calls this his Budda face!
Ava & Kaya are special buddies!
Noona made this robe and Ava wanted her towel just like Mommies!





2 comments:
Seriously Amy your kids are way too cute!!!!!! I might hurt them while I am with you!?!?!?!? I love little Andrew. He is sooooo big. I wish I could freeze time also. Love you guys!!! THank you for finally updating your blog. (0;
Hahahaha, I love those pics. Your kids sure are somethin'. Yeah, this blog thing is pretty cool. How do I respond to people's comments? or can I? I definitely agree that we all need to get together more often. I miss you guys too easily but I'm happy to hear all is well in the kcomt household. kiss those little cuties for me. xo
Post a Comment